Black Shadows, Falling Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twelve years ago, the Shadow Keeper took over. Some still fight, but most have given up hope. Before the Star Keeper was murdered, she told of a time that things would be fixed. That time is know, but the question is which side are you on?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The town of Flora

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
misskrispay

misskrispay

The town of Flora Empty
PostSubject: The town of Flora   The town of Flora EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:37 am

The town of Flora True_Assassin
KageWandering Assassin

Stepping through the endless darkness of the forest, a sudden distant glow caught Kage's eye.

"Looks like fire. Maybe a camp or town? Well I better investigate, where there is light there is food."

As he crept closer, the dense forest began to thin out. He pulled his hood tightly over his face to conceal his mask as he walked further into the open. Upon reaching the forest's end, he saw what was causing the feint glow. Candles in the windows of many houses danced across the night.

"Hmm this must be the town of Flora. I wonder if they have food at the Inn this time of night."

He headed into the town, wincing as he passed the torches the lit the roads. He glanced around to see which way he needed to head. Hiding in the right corner of the town, a small wooden sign reading "Flora Inn" caught his eye. The crunch of his feet upon the gravel were the only sounds that filled the dead of night. He reached the Inn, slowly turned the handle, and headed inside....
Back to top Go down
Akuma Tenshi
Admin
Akuma Tenshi

The town of Flora Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town of Flora   The town of Flora EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:13 am

Without light...
The town of Flora Etrange-heise-jinyao-165441155-2-1Nuru The Recluse
Nuru looked up from his place at the bar when wind swept in through the open door. Pale violet eyes took in the newcomer before he turned away. The recluse was slightly far from his home, but he had headed her on the chase of a supposed rumor that had turned out false. He swirled his drink in the glass as he began to thought about what he should do now. He knew he had to keep a slightly low profile so that he didn't run into any problems, but he still needed to do something to help the rebels and heirs at least some. The question was how to do so without being found out.
Shadows cannot exist.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowsandstars.rpg-board.net
misskrispay

misskrispay

The town of Flora Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town of Flora   The town of Flora EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:19 am

KageWandering Assassin

As soon as he was inside the Inn, it only took seconds for his eyes to adjust to the glow from the candles. He quickly surveyed his surroundings looking for all possible escape routs just in case. He scanned towards the bar where he saw a man quickly glance away when Kage's eyes met his.

He thought to himself "I didn't think anyone would be up at this hour. Maybe he arrived just before me. I better keep my guard up."

The barmaid stepped back in fear at the very sight of him.

*Grumbles* "I only want something to drink, and some food if that's not too much trouble."

Kage slammed some coins on the counter, and took his seat in the darkest corner of the Inn that perfectly faced the bar. He watched the stranger closely, never taking his eye off of him while he waited for the barmaid to bring him his meal. It only took moments for the barmaid to have his order out, but she still hesitated as she slowly brought it over to him. Under the cover of his hood, he slid his mask off so that he could feast more easily. The longing desire to sleep loomed over him, but he knew he must stay alert while he was in a town.

"I wonder if I will be able to find any work while I'm in Flora. I guess I will find out in the morning."...
Back to top Go down
Akuma Tenshi
Admin
Akuma Tenshi

The town of Flora Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town of Flora   The town of Flora EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:48 am

Without light...
The town of Flora Etrange-heise-jinyao-165441155-2-1
Nuru The Recluse
Nuru could feel eyes watching him but didn't feel threatened yet. He finished off his drink before sitting some coins onto the bar. He stood up and grabbed his sword from where he had it resting next to him. He swung the sword up and over his head so that the sword rested on his back. He turned on his heel and headed towards the door, deciding that he would head back now, but right before he could reach the door, the small barmaid came up to him, calling out, "Sir, it's not a good idea to travel at night. There are problems with bandits and other dangers hiding on the roads."

The recluse tilted his head to the side in thought before giving the woman a wane smile, replying, "Very well, miss. I'll take a room for the night."

The barmaid gave a smile back, glancing at the only other customer in the Inn before looking back at the recluse, and asking, "Would you like some dinner?"

Nuru nodded before heading over to one of the tables. He took off his sword and sat it in one of the seats before dropping into another one. He leaned back in his chair so that it rested on just two legs as he waited.
Shadows cannot exist.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowsandstars.rpg-board.net
misskrispay

misskrispay

The town of Flora Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town of Flora   The town of Flora EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:27 am

KageWandering Assassin

By the time Kage finished his meal, the barmaid was bringing out the tray of food to the stranger. He slid his pale mask over his scarred face and headed towards the barmaid once more.
"I would like a room for the night. Are there any available?"
The barmaid, still petrified by his unnatural appearance, could only nod. She turned her back to him and headed towards some drawers below the bar table. As she pulled one open, Kage could hear the clanging of keys hitting each other with the force of the pull. She rummaged around till she pulled out a tiny key and walked back towards him. As he extended his black hand towards her, she gave a little gasp at the sight of his skin. "Yyyour room is up sssttairs to the left," she stammered shakily. Kage looked at his key and saw a little "4" etched into the top. Kage handed her the money for the room and turned to head towards the stairs. Passing the stranger once more, he made eye contact for only a brief second before making his way up the stairs.
At the top, he could hear the faint sounds of snoring coming somewhere from one of the rooms down to the right of the hall. He headed to the left till he found a wooden door with a crudely carved "4" in the middle. He slid is key in the lock and turned till he heard an unlatching sound, then made his way in. Making sure the door was locked behind him, he made his way towards his bed. He slid his robe and mask off, the cool air from the room felt good upon his skin. He set his bow and quiver next to the table near his bed, and set his blade claws upon the table. He stared through the window at the town below him, the moonlight reflecting bleakly off his charcoal-black skin. The sound of a dog barking broke the silence of the night, and he closed the drapes as he turned to head to his bed. Kage stared at the ceiling, his thoughts wandering.
"If I can't find a job in the morning, I'll just have to restock my supplies and move on a different town." *sighs* "Assassination missions are getting harder and harder to come by these days"....
With that final thought, Kage drifted off to sleep...
Back to top Go down
Chyanime

Chyanime

The town of Flora Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town of Flora   The town of Flora EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:29 pm

The town of Flora Earthgoddess-2
Terra shook her head vividly, water flying from the ends of her hair after washing her face. She had already wished her parents goodnight and was getting ready for bed. She passed her hand over the orchid on her window, and it closed. She had learned about her powers when she was little and had fun with them as much as she could without getting caught. The only people who knew were her parents. She had been practicing alot, just not in traditional...or practical ways in that matter. She often used them for her own benefit, or for pranks.
Terra crawled into her bed and snuggled into her pillow, laying on her side in fetal position. The light from her candle reflected off the locket tied around her wrist. She looked at it again. She'd had that thing since she was a baby, it was gold with an intricate crest on it. Only problem was, the lock was jammed shut, and even after 12 years, she still could not get it to open. With a sigh, she blew out the candle and tried to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The town of Flora Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town of Flora   The town of Flora Empty

Back to top Go down

The town of Flora
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Shadows, Falling Stars :: Other Towns :: Flora-
Jump to: